Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Palin scared of witches

Go down 
+3
jenn_smithson
futureshock
The Last Unicorn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Palin scared of witches Empty
PostSubject: Palin scared of witches   Palin scared of witches Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:54 am

Quote :

Palin once blessed to be free from 'witchcraft' By GARANCE BURKE, Associated Press Writer
Thu Sep 25, 12:27 AM ET

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A grainy YouTube video surfaced Wednesday showing Sarah Palin being blessed in her hometown church three years ago by a Kenyan pastor who prayed for protection from "witchcraft" as she prepared to seek higher office.

ADVERTISEMENT

The video shows Palin standing before Bishop Thomas Muthee in the pulpit of the Wasilla Assembly of God church, holding her hands open as he asked Jesus Christ to keep her safe from "every form of witchcraft."

"Come on, talk to God about this woman. We declare, save her from Satan," Muthee said as two attendants placed their hands on Palin's shoulders. "Make her way my God. Bring finances her way even for the campaign in the name of Jesus. ... Use her to turn this nation the other way around."

Palin formally announced her bid for governor a few months later, in October 2005.

Palin does not say anything on the video and keeps her head bowed throughout the blessing. The Republican vice presidential candidate was baptized at the church but stopped attending regularly in 2002.

A spokesman for the McCain campaign declined to comment. A person who answered the phone at the Wasilla church confirmed the video was from May 2005 but declined further comment.

Palin was baptized Roman Catholic as a newborn.

Pentecostals are conservative in their reading of the Bible. Unlike most other Christians — including most evangelicals — Pentecostals believe in "baptism in the Holy Spirit." That can manifest itself through speaking in tongues, modern-day prophesy and faith healing, which includes the laying on of hands.

Maria Comella, a spokeswoman for the McCain-Palin campaign, has said Palin attends different churches and does not consider herself Pentecostal.

Ok. I know republicans are all for the evengelical thing but lets take a reality check here. Palin feel threatened by witchcraft? WTF?
The woman wants to be second shoe to the most powerful position in the country and she adheres to old outdated superstitions like being cursed by witchcraft? As if any self respecting witch would waste her time on Palin. The woman is her own worst enemy and needs no help from anyone else.
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Palin scared of witches   Palin scared of witches Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:07 pm

It just keeps getting scarier.
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: Palin scared of witches   Palin scared of witches Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:53 pm

I got this answer from greenwoodtree:

Quote :
It was probably a good idea because I wouldn't be surprised if Obama and Michelle send voodoo curses her way in the dark of night. Santeria and Voodoo originated in Africa, and Kenya is in Africa. Sticking a pin in a little Sarah doll only takes a minute or two out of a busy schedule

It takes some serious stretching the imagination to try to paint Obama and his wife as voodoo practioners. Some people are in serious need of a brain insertion.
Back to top Go down
jenn_smithson
Pinko Liberal Feminazi
jenn_smithson

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Palin scared of witches   Palin scared of witches Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:41 pm

The Last Unicorn wrote:
I got this answer from greenwoodtree:

Quote :
It was probably a good idea because I wouldn't be surprised if Obama and Michelle send voodoo curses her way in the dark of night. Santeria and Voodoo originated in Africa, and Kenya is in Africa. Sticking a pin in a little Sarah doll only takes a minute or two out of a busy schedule

It takes some serious stretching the imagination to try to paint Obama and his wife as voodoo practioners. Some people are in serious need of a brain insertion.
OMG - anyone who descends from people from Africa is a practitioner of voodoo!!!1!! I has seen teh lite!1!

I saw this today as well and just blew it off. Frankly, I find the fact that neither McCain or Palin want to go through the actual motions of campaigning anymore as rather significant. The debates are a necessary function of our democratic system and heritage. To not want to be involved, to refuse to be involved, is a breathtaking break from this traditional forum to address the American public. I don't care what their reasons are for it, it is something that should not be done and something that should not be allowed to be done.

I think the debates should happen regardless and if the republican candidates don't arrive, then they just miss out on the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Palin scared of witches   Palin scared of witches Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:53 pm

What a racist, bigoted cunt she is. It sounds like everyone except white Christian males are "evil" in her book. study
Back to top Go down
Scorpi084
The One Who Drinks Bleedy Bear Juice
Scorpi084

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Palin scared of witches   Palin scared of witches Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:14 am

BLACK PEOPLE IS ALL RUNNING AROUND IN LOIN CLOTHES CASTING SPELLS!
Back to top Go down
http://scorpi084.livejournal.com
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Palin scared of witches   Palin scared of witches Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:34 pm

So how is being born in Hawaii the same thing as being Kenyan? Morons!
Back to top Go down
Scorpi084
The One Who Drinks Bleedy Bear Juice
Scorpi084

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Palin scared of witches   Palin scared of witches Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:28 am

HE'S A DARKIE. ALL DARKIES ARE FROM AFRICA.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpi084.livejournal.com
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: Palin scared of witches   Palin scared of witches Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 2:55 pm

I wonder if the McShame campaign realizes America is composed of more then right wing wacko evangelical types who can be scared into a vote with threats? I suspect he will when Obama wins the election. Did you catch the debate last night?
Back to top Go down
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Palin scared of witches   Palin scared of witches Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 4:37 pm

I missed it. Was it even worth watching?
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: Palin scared of witches   Palin scared of witches Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:06 am

I am more firmly convinced then ever before that McLame is incapable of answering a direct question and used the debate as a grandstand instead of giving information. Obama ran him around like a high school track star and McLame was puffing all the way.
Back to top Go down
Negative Overload
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Palin scared of witches   Palin scared of witches Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:21 pm

I think I'm too analytical.

My first reaction was, "That's not where voodoo comes from, you fucking moron! It's a mix of beliefs and practices from vodun and religions native to the Caribbean, and IS NATIVE to that region, not Africa! Furthermore, vodun is practiced in WESTERN African countries; Kenya's in the EASTERN part of the continent, you stupid piece of shit!!"

Only after that got out of my head did I proceed to the fact that THEY'RE FUCKING CHRISTIAN anyway. Yes, he's got some Islamic influences in his background; that makes him no more a Muslim than my upbringing in Christianity makes me a Christian today.

---------------------
Why do people have to make me HATE THEM SO MUCH!?! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Palin scared of witches   Palin scared of witches Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:48 am

What Islamic influences has Obama had?
Back to top Go down
Negative Overload
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Palin scared of witches   Palin scared of witches Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:15 pm

Actually I overstated his influences from Islam. Other than a school with a lot of Muslims and a few classes concerned with such at said school, he doesn't really have a lot. I forgot his dad, while a former Muslim, wasn't practicing at the time of his birth, and may not be to this day.
That's a far cry from being born into and raised in a religious tradition for 18 years.
My bad!

-------------------------
Off to flog myself now...
Back to top Go down
iamnotanoctopus
Totally An Octopus...Or A Cupcake
iamnotanoctopus

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Palin scared of witches   Palin scared of witches Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:18 pm

His dad is definitely not a practicing Muslim, seeing as he is dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palin scared of witches   Palin scared of witches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palin scared of witches
Page 1 of 1