Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What does everyone think of Sarah palin?

Go down 
+3
futureshock
The Last Unicorn
Phoenix
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Gestapo Recruit
Phoenix

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-08-11

What does everyone think of Sarah palin? Empty
PostSubject: What does everyone think of Sarah palin?   What does everyone think of Sarah palin? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:13 pm

Question's in the thread title people.
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of Sarah palin?   What does everyone think of Sarah palin? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:39 pm

Frankly I'm not impressed. So she's a working mother.. BFD..so am I, so are millions of women out there. So she can field dress a moose.. again.. BFD so can I, so can may women hunters. She has five children. Good for her, that was her choice to do so but it doesn't rate any special consideration. She's married. Who cares. She took a town that was fiscally healthy and in four measly years left it deeply in debt. She slashed school budgets and social programs but paid a Canadian company $500 million dollars to build a pipeline that hasn't even been planned yet.
She accepted money for a bridge then used that money elsewhere. She sold her plane at a loss to the taxpayers who had paid for it in the first place instead using per diem to fly her family about with her. She live across the Strait from Russia..BFD I've been to Isreal and Kuwait so have many women in our military. Private Jessia Lynch knows more about foreign affairs and our enemies then this little paegent player.
Sarah Palin doesn't want my children to have the option of abortion; she doesn't even want they to have the option of contraceptives.

There is nothing about this woman that tells me she is remotely ready for or qualifed to fill the position of Vice President.
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of Sarah palin?   What does everyone think of Sarah palin? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:32 pm

I don't think I could have summed it up any better than TLU any better if I tried for hours at a time. That was beautiful!!!
Back to top Go down
Scorpi084
The One Who Drinks Bleedy Bear Juice
Scorpi084

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of Sarah palin?   What does everyone think of Sarah palin? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:58 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Question's in the thread title people.

She's anti-choice. I hate to emphasize the "even in cases of rape or incest" part (because punishing women for consensual sex is plenty fucked up and evil), but it IS important, so I will. She signed off on making rape victims pay for their rape kits. She lies almost constantly, without any qualms, and when she's caught, she repeats them. That sounds an awful lot like the Bush administration. She plays the victim card on the rare occasions when anyone manages to stop criticizing her superficial characteristics and starts criticizing her policy. She thinks being able to see Russia counts as a foreign policy credential. When pressed on this, she will insist that her avid support of drilling up the Alaskan wilderness is a foreign policy credential. She runs around convincing everyone that she is some kind of men-friendly feminist. She has no black people on her staff as governor. When questioned about it, she said she didn't have to and that she had no intention of hiring any. She broke with a long line of Alaskan governors and skipped the Juneteenth festivities. She is just as nasty as the meanest republican, but smiles and acts demure, so she gets a pass. She uses her children as political footballs (Trig has Downs! Bristol's having her baby and getting married! Track is going to Iraq on 9/11!) - and then insists that they deserve privacy. She talks about how she busted up the corruption in Alaska, but conveniently leaves out the many scandals attributed to her.

I just LOVE her, let me tell you. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://scorpi084.livejournal.com
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of Sarah palin?   What does everyone think of Sarah palin? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:31 pm

Another great post!

It's amazing how many lies, how much stupidity, and how much evil you can get away with as long as you are pro-liiiiife.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Gestapo Recruit
Zeb

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of Sarah palin?   What does everyone think of Sarah palin? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:34 pm

A hacket face that only a mother could love, and WTF is it with giving her kids stupid names?
Back to top Go down
jenn_smithson
Pinko Liberal Feminazi
jenn_smithson

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of Sarah palin?   What does everyone think of Sarah palin? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:51 pm

The Last Unicorn wrote:
There is nothing about this woman that tells me she is remotely ready for or qualifed to fill the position of Vice President.
McSame is old, 72 I believe, and not in the best health. While she's running for the VP spot, the scarier prospect is that if they are elected, McSame is going to die and this Woman, not even qualified for the #2 spot, will get the presidency.

She's a puppet and a tool and we've already wasted 8 years on someone like that.
Back to top Go down
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of Sarah palin?   What does everyone think of Sarah palin? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:27 pm

Why are the comments in this thread going wonky? Some of them aren't showing up all the sudden. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does everyone think of Sarah palin?   What does everyone think of Sarah palin? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What does everyone think of Sarah palin?
Page 1 of 1