Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy shit, prolifers just don't change.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Holy shit, prolifers just don't change. Empty
PostSubject: Holy shit, prolifers just don't change.   Holy shit, prolifers just don't change. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:50 pm

In a thread titled "Abortion ever the right path?" The subject of course turned to women that can't have kids for whatever reason and the duty of those who can (whether they wanted to get knocked up or not) to provide said women with offspring.

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic121232.html

You know, I'm about sick of hearing barren "prolifers" bitch about other women choosing not to embrace the "miracle" that they think they're missing. I feel for anyone that wants children and can't have them naturally but this guilt-trip bullshit against every woman that dares to conceive/abort regardless of whether she keeps it or not is getting old. If you keep it, you can't talk about it around the barren. If you abort, you're an ungrateful wench. I'm going to sound insensitive when I say this but it's a fucking uterus, not a heart.

These people need to stop punishing other women for replicating their own DNA or destroying it, as it were. It's not really about having their own children these days, it's all about spite. I'm sick of it and I'm sick of people that expect me to loan my uterus out for a kid they'd never even adopt, because they're all too fucking busy using tax dollars and science to try and create their own DNA baby instead of adopting the ones they insist should be born.

*huff, puff*

Feels good to rant a little about this garbage once in a while. Pardon me.
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, prolifers just don't change.   Holy shit, prolifers just don't change. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:13 pm

It s a good point DM. No one has the right to force others to gestate because they can't. I think I'll go take a look.
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, prolifers just don't change.   Holy shit, prolifers just don't change. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:30 pm

E_shelly wrote:
What is wrong with the morals of today's women? Abort anytime you feel like it??? Close your damn legs!! Use birth control, ANYTHING! If you don't want to get pregnant tie your tubes or take other measures to NOT GET PREGNANT!

1. If he keeps it zipped it doesn't matter how open my legs are.
2. You can still get pregnant on birth control
3. Just because my morals aren't yours doesn't mean mine are wrong.
4. Making women into breeding slaves to satisfy your perception of your god is unethical, illegal, immoral and corrupt.

E_shelly wrote:
Anyways the child didn't ask to be born by a woman with no morals nor ethics, nor did it ask to be born with defects.

Who says she doesn't have morals or ethics? I've aborted. I have children. I have morals and ethics but they aren't yours. Again, who says mine are wrong simply because I won't let you dictate my life like some petty tyrant?

E_shelly wrote:
Why do people feel the need to tell you that a child with disabilities will not have a good quality of life? Have you ever spent time with disabled children? Or is everyone to self absorbed to care about people with special needs?

Why do people feel the need to tell others that pregnancy is perfectly safe? That a child born with a severe disability will have a normal life? Why do you pretend gestating is the ultimate answer to making life all peaches and cream?
Why do you lie to people?

E_shelly wrote:
I feel like if you are set on getting pregnant, you should have genetic tests done to make sure there will be no great cause for concern. That way you won't be so surprised and unprepared if you do happen to have a child with defects.

If I am set on getting pregnant obviously I want the resulting baby 9 months later and am not considering abortion. How exactly does this bit of idiocy fit into your poorly planned out tirade?

E_shelly wrote:
If it was unplanned and carrying the child to term will not harm the mother, then there should be no reason to abort. There are people who love to take care of special needs children.

Except for the fact she might not want to carry the child to term?
Women have been aborting since we figured out if we eat a certain plant we will lose the pregnancy.
Nothing you can do will ever stop it.

E_shelly wrote:
The adoption centers are not bursting at the seams with unwanted babies. I do have a problem with foster care but a baby will be adopted as quickly as they are handed over. There are women ready to committ suicide because they cannot carry a baby to full term. Did anyone ever think maybe these women would give a great life to a child, because you obviously cannot.

The adoption centers are not bursting at the seams with potential adoptive parents either.
I really don’t care about someone else’s mental instability but in no way will I ever support women becoming baby factorys and reproductive slaves to soothe those unstable enough to commit suicide because they can’t get pregnant.
Oh well. Someone that unstable shouldn’t have a baby anyway.

All of your arguments are based only on your perception and a twisted sense of morality that admires breeding programs, sex slaves and insanity.
That isn’t exactly a good platform to argue from.
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, prolifers just don't change.   Holy shit, prolifers just don't change. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:59 am

Prolifers are, for the most part, spiteful assholes, I AGREE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, prolifers just don't change.   Holy shit, prolifers just don't change. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy shit, prolifers just don't change.
Page 1 of 1