Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeling like shit

Go down 
+5
futureshock
The Last Unicorn
jade_calliope
Gwynnthiere
Vexing
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Vexing
The Tranny Hive-Mind

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Feeling like shit Empty
PostSubject: Feeling like shit   Feeling like shit Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:12 pm

Last edited by Vexing on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwynnthiere
Beauty And Brains With A Fetish For Chains
Gwynnthiere

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Feeling like shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling like shit   Feeling like shit Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:27 pm

*snuggles and hugs*
Back to top Go down
https://escaped.forumotion.net
jade_calliope
Gestapo Recruit
jade_calliope

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Feeling like shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling like shit   Feeling like shit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:04 am

Aww, Vexing, I am so sorry that there are so many asshole idiots out there. *hugs*

Some days I wish we could just toss a lot of chlorine into the gene pool and find a way to make closed-minded inbred imbeciles sterile!
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392

Feeling like shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling like shit   Feeling like shit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:52 am

I can't have kids anymore either.. does that make me a fake woman? What about my two best friends who don't want to have kids..are they fake? what about my lesbian daughter.. who won't have kids.. is she fake too? Honestly these morons are the reason we need lifegaurds on the gene pool.
Back to top Go down
Vexing
The Tranny Hive-Mind

Feeling like shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling like shit   Feeling like shit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:05 am

Last edited by Vexing on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Feeling like shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling like shit   Feeling like shit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:15 am

Babe..
whoa...what happened?? were you on PLA??
Hon.. don't listen to bigoted fools listen to the people who care about you and we know you are a sexy, caring, beautiful, sassy and wickedly smart woman. I don't know who said what to upset you but no one who truly cares about you calls you anthing but what you are; a stunning woman.
Frankly the boy pic of you looks fake to me. You are as naturally woman as I am.
I have people like that dumbass mugen tell me I don't have any business discussing abortion because I can no longer get pregnant but really..if women who cant or wont have babies didn't belong in the discussion it would get rid of all lesbians, those of us who are sterilized, women who choose not to have babies and infertile women.
DON'T LISTEN TO THESE MENTAL MIDGETS.
They are so low they need a ladder to kiss a snakes ass!!
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Feeling like shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling like shit   Feeling like shit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:15 am

The Last Unicorn wrote:

Frankly the boy pic of you looks fake to me. You are as naturally woman as I am.
That's exactly how I feel! Vex, I got to know you for white a long time before I ever knew about the transgender thing. You are so firmly fixed as "woman" in my psyche that I can't even relate to these "tranny" stories.

Please don't listen to morons. Pro-life whackos have been calling me a baby killer for years, and I just laugh. And don't ever contemplate killing yourself. The world couldn't handle the loss of someone as wonderful as you.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 384

Feeling like shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling like shit   Feeling like shit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:16 am

Cate, love... *hugs*

They do it to others, too, especially those who want nothing to do with their 'morals'. They cannot wrap their fundie head around different experiences, different morals, different opinions. That's why they are fundies, because they just can't do that.

It's THEM who are the fraud. They are pretending to be people - good people at that, and they're nothing but shitty excuses for human beings, who are so narrow-minded that when they spot someone different, someone who has their stuff sorted out, someone who thinks for themselves, someone who was free to make their choices - they can do nothing but kick them verbally because they can't wrap their heads around the concept of personal freedom, choice, different morals etc.

Just remember not everyone is like that. You have no idea what a huge surprise it was for me to learn that you were born with a penis. A part of me is still in awe because there's nothing male about you, physically OR mentally. When I first showed B your picture, she asked what is the beautiful lady's name. So obviouslyit hasn't crossed her mind, either. You are a complete woman and you've never been anything else to me.

Naturally, I will respect your wishes, but please, PLEASE try to fight it - don't let them make you feel upset about who you are. They are too stupid to ever understand.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Gestapo Recruit

Feeling like shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling like shit   Feeling like shit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:21 am

Vexing wrote:
I'm also done with the whole pro-life, pro-choice thing.
I tried arguing on both sides of the fence and all I get is SHIT ON for my gender.
Fuck the babies. Fuck the women who want abortions. I don't give a shit anymore about either.

I'm just a FUCKING 'MAN' after all, aren't I?
WHAT THE FUCK WOULD I KNOW ABOUT PREGNANCY AND ABORTION?!?!
March for life. I don't care.
Fight for choice. I don't give a shit.
I'm just some infertile, twisted creature that isn't man or woman and can't ever really be either. People want to treat me as subhuman? FINE.
If I'm not going to be considered part of your 'wonderful' species, then why should I have to care about anything to do with it? I should have just not transitioned and killed myself like I'd planned.
I mean, what's the fucking point anymore?

I don't care about that - even though you stated on PLA that you are leaning towards PL, my feelings towards you never changed - and I'd wager a guess that it's the same with everyone else here.

They are insulting you because 1) they don't have a relevant argument so they resort to insults 2) they're bigoted fundies who never accepted themselves, let alone anyone else.

You are a beautiful, adorable, funny, witty woman. You have never been anything else and you know it. Don't let their mindless insults make you feel bad about yourself.... or drive you into desperate decisions you really DON'T want to make. They're not worth it. And YOU are worth so much. The world without you would be a bleak place.

Personally, I am insanely glad and proud that you are one of us.
Back to top Go down
iamnotanoctopus
Totally An Octopus...Or A Cupcake
iamnotanoctopus

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Feeling like shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling like shit   Feeling like shit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:09 pm

Vexing, you are a beautiful woman. Just because you run into people for whom everything must be black and white, either-or, never-changing, does not make you one bit less your own lovely self. They need to smash you back down into the rigid boxes they've used to define the world so they can exist comfortably in it, and that is not your problem, it's theirs.
Back to top Go down
Vexing
The Tranny Hive-Mind

Feeling like shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling like shit   Feeling like shit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Kate
Gestapo Recruit

Feeling like shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling like shit   Feeling like shit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:10 pm

I'm so glad you check in with us today, I was worried sick.

I'm heading to bed, I'm getting up in a couple of hours and working all day long, I just wanted to say that I love you. And that I'm here for you, always.
Back to top Go down
Vexing
The Tranny Hive-Mind

Feeling like shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling like shit   Feeling like shit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Gwynnthiere
Beauty And Brains With A Fetish For Chains
Gwynnthiere

Number of posts : 336

Feeling like shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling like shit   Feeling like shit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:46 pm

I'm so glad you're okay. I found myself wishing I had your phone number so I could call you. *snugs* Next time, punch them in the face Smile
Back to top Go down
https://escaped.forumotion.net
Scorpi084
The One Who Drinks Bleedy Bear Juice
Scorpi084

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Feeling like shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling like shit   Feeling like shit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:54 pm

Quote :
The icing on the cake was going to a work seminar where there was roughly 150 people and all of them avoided me and shunned me because they know I'm TS.

WHAAAAAAAAAA? What a bunch of assclowns.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpi084.livejournal.com
Vexing
The Tranny Hive-Mind

Feeling like shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling like shit   Feeling like shit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:59 pm

Last edited by Vexing on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scorpi084
The One Who Drinks Bleedy Bear Juice
Scorpi084

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Feeling like shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling like shit   Feeling like shit Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:15 pm

I hate those people. My step mom is like that with gay people. I've found the hint is that whenever she talks about people we both know are gay, she feels the need to remind me that they are gay, so that I will understand how much more progressive she is than my dad. Or something. I don't even like her. I can't imagine what it would be like to have her talk about ME that way while claiming to "just love" me. Fuck you, bitch.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpi084.livejournal.com
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Feeling like shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling like shit   Feeling like shit Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:28 am

Gwynnthiere wrote:
I'm so glad you're okay. I found myself wishing I had your phone number so I could call you. *snugs* Next time, punch them in the face Smile

Ditto that! I'm glad you are better today Vexing. People can be so narrow minded and just... stupid! Anyone who can't accept you as you are isn't worth your time. Here you are among friends and people who care about you.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Gestapo Recruit
Phoenix

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Feeling like shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling like shit   Feeling like shit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:12 pm

I try and understand people who think like this, I really do. I just don't get it. What is it about changing your genitals and a few bodily bits that makes you so different? So awful? I really don't understand how someone can have a problem with it. Gender isn't about what's between your legs. So much of it is socially constructed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feeling like shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling like shit   Feeling like shit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling like shit
Page 1 of 1