Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Congratulations, President Obama!!

Go down 
+4
Miskatonic
The Last Unicorn
Scorpi084
Darkmoon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Congratulations, President Obama!! Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations, President Obama!!   Congratulations, President Obama!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:13 am

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I'm so bloody pleased! cheers
Back to top Go down
Scorpi084
The One Who Drinks Bleedy Bear Juice
Scorpi084

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, President Obama!!   Congratulations, President Obama!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:08 am

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOBAMA!
Back to top Go down
http://scorpi084.livejournal.com
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, President Obama!!   Congratulations, President Obama!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:54 am

My daughter is mailing a congraduatjions letter ot Obama's girl Malia on being one of the First Family and asking how her life will change now. If we get a response I will keep it in the family papers.
Back to top Go down
Miskatonic
Gestapo Recruit
Miskatonic

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, President Obama!!   Congratulations, President Obama!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:49 am

FUCK YES BITCHES.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, President Obama!!   Congratulations, President Obama!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:04 am

FOR THE MOTHERFUCKING WIN.

I'm so happy. Smile bounce
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, President Obama!!   Congratulations, President Obama!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:41 am

I cried and cried....tears for joy!!!!!!!! What a relief!

Hey all you right wing fucking religious fanatic freaks, FUCK OFF AND HIT THE FUCKING ROAD!
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, President Obama!!   Congratulations, President Obama!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:30 pm

Me too Future. While I know it will take time to rebuild relationships with our global neighbors electing Obama was a good first move. During the campaign many leaders met with Obama and even the President of Iran has said he will work with Obama. I am happiest though that this means at least four years I don't have to worry about my daughters being drawn up for cannon fodder in illegal wars.
Back to top Go down
iamnotanoctopus
Totally An Octopus...Or A Cupcake
iamnotanoctopus

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, President Obama!!   Congratulations, President Obama!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:46 am

Don't tell anybody, but since it happened, I cry at the drop of a mothaflippin' hat. I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY, it's making me an emotional wreck.
Back to top Go down
Negative Overload
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, President Obama!!   Congratulations, President Obama!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:16 pm

I don't know how much he'll be able to get done, but I am so much happier than I would've been if McSame and Caribou Barbie had won. I will trust him to get some progress made. I wouldn't trust the other two as far as I could throw a Mack truck.

The lady of the house was so worried about this election, and while she's being gracious to all the conservatives she knows and not gloating, she has repeatedly told me how fucking happy she is right now. It's cute!

I'm so relieved...I don't know if I could've handled her depression if the other guy had won.

--------------------
She'd probably have turned alky on me or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations, President Obama!!   Congratulations, President Obama!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations, President Obama!!
Page 1 of 1