Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Candy For the Littlest Obama supporters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

No Candy For the Littlest Obama supporters Empty
PostSubject: No Candy For the Littlest Obama supporters   No Candy For the Littlest Obama supporters Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:58 pm

This doesn't surprise me:

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7768833&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1
Back to top Go down
Kate
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: No Candy For the Littlest Obama supporters   No Candy For the Littlest Obama supporters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:10 am

Sadly, this "HOW DARE YOU VOTE ANY OTHER WAY THAN I DO" mentality does not surprise me at all with these people.
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: No Candy For the Littlest Obama supporters   No Candy For the Littlest Obama supporters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:06 am

I get alot of that attitude on Soda heads. I refer them to the wiki entry on Fascism and point out in my country its ok to vote for the canidate of your choice. It pisses people off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Candy For the Littlest Obama supporters   No Candy For the Littlest Obama supporters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Candy For the Littlest Obama supporters
Page 1 of 1