Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupidist things fundies say...

Go down 
+6
jenn_smithson
Vexing
lilyforthewin
Scorpi084
Kate
futureshock
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Stupidist things fundies say... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidist things fundies say...   Stupidist things fundies say... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:04 am

Thanks Kate.. I'm off to scorch them now.
Back to top Go down
jenn_smithson
Pinko Liberal Feminazi
jenn_smithson

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Stupidist things fundies say...   Stupidist things fundies say... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:58 pm

Kate wrote:
"...He claimed it was done artificially....yeah, sure Clay, whatever you say.
Umm, has this mouth breather every seen Clay Aiken? My gaydar went *PINGPINGPINGPINGPINGPING* the first time I ever laid eyes on him. Does this person actually think Aiken would claim to be gay if he really were not? Or does he, at best, simply believe Aiken is bisexual? And if he truly believes that, again, has he every actually laid a pair of clear eyes on Aiken?!

Quote :
Clay said they all loved each other very much. He said one day his friend (the baby's mother) would find someone and he himself would find another person. However, their priority is the little baby boy. When asked who decided what was best for the baby Clay said whoever is loud. The baby's future is open-ended. Is this weird, or what? I think Clay and his live in long-time friend (can't use the term girlfriend, the Press didn't) are bad people. A legally binding marriage contract between a man and woman is best for children and building families.
So are all you single parents going to be putting your kids up for adoption to legally bound married couples?

Totally assinine. drunken
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Stupidist things fundies say...   Stupidist things fundies say... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:34 am

Didn't Michael Jackson do something similar?
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Stupidist things fundies say...   Stupidist things fundies say... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:44 am

Quote :
So are all you single parents going to be putting your kids up for adoption to legally bound married couples?

Yep. I am totally going to rush right out at opening hours to an adoption agency and plunk Sunchild down there realizing the horror of my ways .... umm.. NOT.
Where do people like this come from? The middle ages?? Which moron there wrote that quoted peice?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupidist things fundies say...   Stupidist things fundies say... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupidist things fundies say...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2