Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How goes it book fans?

Go down 
+2
Kate
Phoenix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Gestapo Recruit
Phoenix

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-08-11

How goes it book fans? Empty
PostSubject: How goes it book fans?   How goes it book fans? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:53 am

Has everyone managed to get a copy of Lorna Doone? I did and realised the version I read before was abrdiged, this one's much longer. The way people speak in it is making me lul.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: How goes it book fans?   How goes it book fans? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:21 pm

Still haven't received my copy, hopefully it'll be here some time during the upcoming week. Smile
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: How goes it book fans?   How goes it book fans? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:30 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Has everyone managed to get a copy of Lorna Doone? I did and realised the version I read before was abrdiged, this one's much longer. The way people speak in it is making me lul.

I am having a really difficult time reading it, and mine is the short version, lol!
Back to top Go down
jenn_smithson
Pinko Liberal Feminazi
jenn_smithson

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: How goes it book fans?   How goes it book fans? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:07 pm

I haven't landed a copy of it either. The weekend I was to go pick it up, *BAM* big fuck Hurricane and everything closed down. I'm going to have to wait probably another week for the libraries to re-open.
Peace,
Jenn
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

PostSubject: Re: How goes it book fans?   How goes it book fans? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:22 pm

Is it supposed to be written in Old English? I can barely understand my copy.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Gestapo Recruit
Zeb

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: How goes it book fans?   How goes it book fans? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:02 pm

futureshock wrote:
Is it supposed to be written in Old English? I can barely understand my copy.

Try to finding it on DVD Wink
Back to top Go down
Scorpi084
The One Who Drinks Bleedy Bear Juice
Scorpi084

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: How goes it book fans?   How goes it book fans? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:37 pm

I have been incredibly bad about this. I have not been feeling like reading at all. It's too nice outside. It's not so hot that I don't want to move around, or so cold that I want to cuddle up in a blanket. I think I will catch up next round, since it will probably be fall by then.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpi084.livejournal.com
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

PostSubject: Re: How goes it book fans?   How goes it book fans? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:28 pm

Can we start a spoiler alert thread where some of us can ask questions about the book? I just want to make sure I am understanding it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How goes it book fans?   How goes it book fans? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How goes it book fans?
Page 1 of 1