Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It happens every year

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

It happens every year Empty
PostSubject: It happens every year   It happens every year Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:09 pm

I just opened my news to see... a man trampled to death in walmart, people injured, two men shooting each other over their women having a bloody brawl..
C'mon people! For Fucks Sake it is ONLY a purchase, shopping it isn't meant to kill people or harm them.
I am sick to death of hearing about this kind of thing happening.
Remember cabbage patch dolls? I was only looking at one and some bitch came up grabbed it and pulled it right out of my hands! This was back in 1990.
I am glad I didn't like Tickle me Elmo because lust for that toy sparked fights and injuries.

Frankly: it is high time many people grew the fuck up and started acting like real people for a change instead of spoiled horrors to humanity. Assault and murder are not the way to start off any holiday season or any season. It is time we cracked down; if necessary I would support putting our troops in stores to maintain order, it seems they are needed at Walmart more then they are in Iraq!
Back to top Go down

It happens every year
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaped! :: General :: Rants!-
Jump to: