Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There's No One To Be Mad At

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwynnthiere
Beauty And Brains With A Fetish For Chains
Gwynnthiere

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2008-07-28

There's No One To Be Mad At Empty
PostSubject: There's No One To Be Mad At   There's No One To Be Mad At Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:18 pm

You all know I've been sick. A month and a half now. It's insane. I can't keep any food down at all, and believe me I'm trying.

I've been to see so many doctors, so many times in the ER, trying to find what's wrong. No one knows, but we have an idea. Endometriosis. They think that during surgery some endometrium fluid escaped and is making life miserable for me. So we're trying to fix it.

I got a call on Monday. "Yahoo can no longer accommodate this." I lost my job. I've been out for a month and a half and it took them this long to finally lay me off. And they didn't want to.

So I'm still sick, I have pills that make me pass out, I've got no job and no money, I can't have sex cause i'm so isck and goddammit THERE IS NO ONE I CAN YELL AT! The universe has made it so there isn't even ME to be mad at! It's all chance and sucky luck!

Hey...that's it....

I hate you universe.
Back to top Go down
https://escaped.forumotion.net
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: There's No One To Be Mad At   There's No One To Be Mad At Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:43 am

I am sorry to hear that Gwynn. I hope the doctors find a way to fix you. This just sucks. If you were in Maine I'd have you applying to CSD for a residential manager position..
Back to top Go down
Gwynnthiere
Gwynnthiere

PostSubject: Re: There's No One To Be Mad At   There's No One To Be Mad At Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:58 pm

They're gonna put a camera down my throat on 12/1. Yay -.-

also, I've caught FX's cold >.< I'm now coughing up phlegm on top of everything else, and my voice is gone ;-;
Back to top Go down
Gwynnthiere
Gwynnthiere

PostSubject: Re: There's No One To Be Mad At   There's No One To Be Mad At Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:54 am

OH FOR FUCKING FUCKS SAKE

I AM NOT BLEEDING AS WELL

FUCKING HELL THIS ISN'T EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE!!!!one11!one!!
Back to top Go down
iamnotanoctopus
Totally An Octopus...Or A Cupcake
iamnotanoctopus

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: There's No One To Be Mad At   There's No One To Be Mad At Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:01 am

*hugs*

I hope you get better soon, Gwynn.
Back to top Go down
Gwynnthiere
Gwynnthiere

PostSubject: Re: There's No One To Be Mad At   There's No One To Be Mad At Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:26 am

Thanks guys, I'm just so frustrated. It's been a month and a half and I alternate at being pissed off and crying my eyes out. I just don't want to be sick anymore. Before it was just plain pain and exhaustion. I could deal with that, but this constant vomiting, and now inability to speak is just too much.

And let me tell you. Me dressed up in my mad hatter costume, being sick and crying at 7:30am is a very sad sight. (I was headed to work on Halloween). FX had to laugh it was so sad lol
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: There's No One To Be Mad At   There's No One To Be Mad At Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:30 pm

The same thing happened to me. I was bedridden for 2 months with severe nausea and vomiting. I never found out what it was and it eventually went away on its own.

If it gets any worse, if I were you, I would go to the nearest emergency room and insist on being admitted to the hospital until they find out what is wrong.

I hope you are better soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's No One To Be Mad At   There's No One To Be Mad At Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's No One To Be Mad At
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaped! :: General :: Rants!-
Jump to: