Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Okay Blizz, it's been two fucking days now!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Okay Blizz, it's been two fucking days now!! Empty
PostSubject: Okay Blizz, it's been two fucking days now!!   Okay Blizz, it's been two fucking days now!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:34 pm

Ya know, I was really patient with the required downtime for maintenance and I really do understand that there are kinks to work out with the newest expansion launch coming up, but this is too much. Two days...really? Who do you have working for you, Blizzard? Do you have a bunch of monkeys on your tech team or what? I occupied myself as required and put off leveling my hunter, expecting exceptional WoW downtime, but this is getting ridiculous!

Would it help if I got out and fucking pushed?
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Okay Blizz, it's been two fucking days now!!   Okay Blizz, it's been two fucking days now!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:53 pm

I'm with ya there.. I'm hoping its online by the time I get home from work tonight. Sunchild will be disappointed if its still down when she gets home from school.
Back to top Go down
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

PostSubject: Re: Okay Blizz, it's been two fucking days now!!   Okay Blizz, it's been two fucking days now!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:11 pm

I vote we have Shenanigans! Sure, I'm not going to get to 70 in time to make a DK the day of expansion but doggone it, I wanna play!
Back to top Go down
Kate
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Okay Blizz, it's been two fucking days now!!   Okay Blizz, it's been two fucking days now!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:43 pm

I DON'T THINK YOU'RE SPEAKING ENGLISH RIGHT NOW.

king
Back to top Go down
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

PostSubject: Re: Okay Blizz, it's been two fucking days now!!   Okay Blizz, it's been two fucking days now!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:34 pm

Kate wrote:

king

You just don't understand English, you non-nerd bitch! We know what we're saying, dammit! Laughing

*edit: psst! I'm just poking fun at you. Wuv you!
Back to top Go down
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

PostSubject: Re: Okay Blizz, it's been two fucking days now!!   Okay Blizz, it's been two fucking days now!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:38 pm

I want to play with my pets! I've got four of 'em and they're all awesome!

1. Ironmaw: Big gray worm I got from Sillithus.
2. Aurora: White tiger with violet stripes from Winterspring.
3. Zero: Two-headed hound (popular pet now) I tamed in Azuremyst
4. Quartz: Adorable Warp Stalker I snagged (I've wanted one for ages and he's so friggen CUTE)

Here's some reference pictures:

Ironmaw: Picture!

Aurora: Picture!

Zero: Picture!

Quartz: Picture!
Back to top Go down
Kate
Gestapo Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Okay Blizz, it's been two fucking days now!!   Okay Blizz, it's been two fucking days now!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:47 pm

Darkmoon wrote:
Kate wrote:

king

You just don't understand English, you non-nerd bitch! We know what we're saying, dammit! Laughing

*edit: psst! I'm just poking fun at you. Wuv you!

WAAAH WAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

^^^ Now that was a rant. That's how it's done, bitches. Wink

I love you
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Okay Blizz, it's been two fucking days now!!   Okay Blizz, it's been two fucking days now!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:20 pm

Love is...being up early morning to get your daughter a game she loves and letting her play hookie from school to play that game on its release day!..
Back to top Go down
Kate
Gestapo Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Okay Blizz, it's been two fucking days now!!   Okay Blizz, it's been two fucking days now!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:49 pm

Awww! That's so sweet. And so true. I distinctly remember how I didn't have to go to school the day when the Fellowship of the Ring/The Two Towers/The Return of the King extended edition came out. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay Blizz, it's been two fucking days now!!   Okay Blizz, it's been two fucking days now!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay Blizz, it's been two fucking days now!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaped! :: General :: Rants!-
Jump to: