Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whine whine, pay no attention

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miskatonic
Gestapo Recruit
Miskatonic

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Whine whine, pay no attention Empty
PostSubject: Whine whine, pay no attention   Whine whine, pay no attention Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:50 am

I don't know how to fix me. I don't know how to stop feeling so frustrated and stupid and ignorant all the fucking time, I don't know how to explain this to people without making them feel blamed for the way my brain interprets things, and I don't know how the fuck to explain that yes, it IS fucking upsetting to have them just leave me be while I cry my fucking eyes out and then be all happy cheerful life-is-great when I finally calm down. I mean, enough fucking encouragement to just bottle up my bad feelings or what?
Back to top Go down
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Whine whine, pay no attention   Whine whine, pay no attention Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:54 pm

*hugs*

If you ever want an ear, I've got two available for you.
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Whine whine, pay no attention   Whine whine, pay no attention Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:02 pm

I've got a good shoulder to lean on and arms to hug with when you need them.
*Hugs*
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Gestapo Recruit
Phoenix

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Whine whine, pay no attention   Whine whine, pay no attention Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:06 pm

Matie

Let it all out anytime :hug: :hug: :hug:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whine whine, pay no attention   Whine whine, pay no attention Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whine whine, pay no attention
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaped! :: General :: Rants!-
Jump to: