Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Concerned Parent

Go down 
+6
iamnotanoctopus
Darkmoon
Negative Overload
Phoenix
Kate
mrslieb
10 posters
AuthorMessage
mrslieb
Gestapo Recruit
mrslieb

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:49 am

I don't why I read PLA. I think its like a train wreck that I can't look away from. However, the last two times I have gone over there I have read some of the most vile antisemitism I have ever had the displeasure to read. Don't get me wrong, I am somewhat used to garden variety jew hating. I read it on the internet all the time, its pretty much anywhere the state of Israel is being discussed. I had a college professor who would schedule exams on Jewish Holidays on purpose and not let me make them up. But this concerned parent is horrible. He is going on and on with the Protocols of he Elders of Zion, Orthodox Jews are evil and taking over the world type of hatred that one would hope this day and age wouldn't rear its ugly head. The only comfort I have is that his post are generally so long and unreadable that most people just don't bother. But last night I was literally sick to my stomach. I promised myself I wouldn't join there as no good can come of it but, yuck. What a disgusting vile, slimy, poor excuse for a human being. Mad
Back to top Go down
Kate
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:12 pm

I know what you mean - 99% stuff on PLA is nauseating, revolting and frightening but it's still somewhat addictive.

Antisemitism is inexcusable. I don't know what that wretch had said but I'm sorry nonetheless because it's inexcusable and unacceptable. It's a cause close to my heart but even if it wasn't, it's still just fucked up.

And that professor of yours - couldn't you have complained about him? I find it so ironic how when anyone says but one bad word about christianity, all these "good" people are up in arms and yelling how persecuted they are but they feel they don't have to extend the same courtesy that they are demanding to others.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Gestapo Recruit
Phoenix

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:56 am

CP posted on pct for a while. He made me want to boil my own head. He's awful, awful, awful. It sounds like his posts are pretty disgusting nd they shouldn't be tolerated. Substitute black for jews and chances are they wouldn't be.

I'm sorry tht you've hd to read that shit.
Back to top Go down
Negative Overload
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:10 pm

I see they finally booted Vexing from there.

Because, you know, SHE was the problem. Not the hordes of disgusting, mindless, bigoted pieces of shit that fucking hounded her simply because they could get away with it. Now this will further feed into their belief that their prejudice is right and just and will never ever attempt to become anything more than the hate-wallowing swine they are.

Seriously, fuck that place. Fuck everyone who contributed to her abuse. Fuck the admins for not only allowing it without breathing a word, but then proving their bias and hypocrisy by banning her, and ONLY her, when she tried to fight back, and leaving the people who tormented her free to continue polluting the internet with their bile and filth. And fuck anyone who thinks the right decision was made there.

-------------------
I can actually taste my own rage at this point.
Back to top Go down
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

Number of posts : 313

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:20 pm

Negative Overload wrote:
I see they finally booted Vexing from there.

Because, you know, SHE was the problem. Not the hordes of disgusting, mindless, bigoted pieces of shit that fucking hounded her simply because they could get away with it. Now this will further feed into their belief that their prejudice is right and just and will never ever attempt to become anything more than the hate-wallowing swine they are.

Seriously, fuck that place. Fuck everyone who contributed to her abuse. Fuck the admins for not only allowing it without breathing a word, but then proving their bias and hypocrisy by banning her, and ONLY her, when she tried to fight back, and leaving the people who tormented her free to continue polluting the internet with their bile and filth. And fuck anyone who thinks the right decision was made there.

-------------------
I can actually taste my own rage at this point.

Yeah, it's pretty damned ironic to me that they'd boot Vexing for being "abusive" whilst cheering on dickheads like Faithman for doing much, much worse than she ever did. Bunch of psychotic fucking hypocrites, they are.
Back to top Go down
mrslieb
Gestapo Recruit
mrslieb

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 am

Thank you for your words everyone. I have decided to remove PLA from my bookmarks as it is no longer entertaining to read. The fact that they banned Vexing for using potty words while letting Concerned Parent spew his filth unchecked is very telling.

On another note, I decided to check out yahooregs.com Much to my delight, the first post I read belongs to Fake and here is his signature:

My parents generation was haunted by the images of the Jewish children in the ghettos and the concentration camps. The crimes committed against them caused them grieve that haunts them through their lives. Yet for some unknown reason we do not feel outraged by the images of persecuted Palestinian children, because this time it is the Jewish goverment in Israel that is responsible for the offenses.

~Fake McCoy

You know lately I just feel so pessimistic. Here we are barely 70 years since the holocaust and once again it seems like Jew hatred is everywhere you look. From the lies that are spread about the situation in Israel to people blaming the Jews for the economic downturn, somedays I feel like I see it every message board I go to. Go to any youtube video on the topic of Israel and just read the comments. Some how the knowledge that Fake is a complete imbecile isn't comforting. Maybe I just need to cancel the internet. I feel so sad.
Back to top Go down
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

Number of posts : 313

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:20 am

mrslieb wrote:

You know lately I just feel so pessimistic. Here we are barely 70 years since the holocaust and once again it seems like Jew hatred is everywhere you look. From the lies that are spread about the situation in Israel to people blaming the Jews for the economic downturn, somedays I feel like I see it every message board I go to. Go to any youtube video on the topic of Israel and just read the comments. Some how the knowledge that Fake is a complete imbecile isn't comforting. Maybe I just need to cancel the internet. I feel so sad.

I know how you feel. I'm appalled by the hatred I see on the internet these days and I question the value of the "information age" as I watch it. Yes, the internet has allowed us to look up information at the touch of a button but at the same time, it's allowed people to practice discrimination without reprimand. The racism, sexism and overall bigotry I see every day makes me want to just toss in the towel and give up on our species.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Gestapo Recruit

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:36 am

mrslieb wrote:
Thank you for your words everyone. I have decided to remove PLA from my bookmarks as it is no longer entertaining to read. The fact that they banned Vexing for using potty words while letting Concerned Parent spew his filth unchecked is very telling.

On another note, I decided to check out yahooregs.com Much to my delight, the first post I read belongs to Fake and here is his signature:

My parents generation was haunted by the images of the Jewish children in the ghettos and the concentration camps. The crimes committed against them caused them grieve that haunts them through their lives. Yet for some unknown reason we do not feel outraged by the images of persecuted Palestinian children, because this time it is the Jewish goverment in Israel that is responsible for the offenses.

~Fake McCoy

In my country, along with many other European countries, denying that Holocaust had happened is against the law. I have heard Americans (I'm not generalizing, it's just that it was always US citizen who said that) screaming about "freedom of speech" when this topic was brought up. I do believe in freedom of speech but I also do believe that there is line. And this is a big fat line that should never be crossed and I am so very happy that is illegal over here.

I do not know what the attitude is in the US - thing is, idots, morons and fanatics are everywhere, they're not restricted to one nation or one continent. Holocaust is still a big deal here in Europe. The train station in my town I leave from has a small on the wall that reminds people that Jews were taken to the concentration camps from this very platform. There's a Jewish quarter in my neighbourhood that belongs to UNESCO. I live in a country that was in the middle of all that went down during WW2. There was a concentration camp here (Theresienstadt).
My family, though we are not Jewish, was affected by Holocaust. Not as much as Jewish families, naturally, but I still remember my grandma talking about her best friend who never return from the concentration camp and my grandpa talking about fleeing Poland. It was a run for his life. Literally.

What I'm trying to say that not everyone is an asshole. That not everyone has forgotten. That for many of us, the memories are still there, the legacy is still alive.
Back to top Go down
mrslieb
Gestapo Recruit
mrslieb

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:37 pm

G-d Bless you Kate. That was beautiful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Back to top Go down
iamnotanoctopus
Totally An Octopus...Or A Cupcake
iamnotanoctopus

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:50 pm

I hate it when people on forums screech about freedom of speech, particulary in relation to vile, offensive horseshit. Newsflash: THE INTERNET IS NOT A PART OF YOUR COUNTRY.
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:30 pm

I'm wicked done with that place but my login is Red Tainted Rose pw suka01 if Vexing or anyone wants to keep playing with the fuckers.
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:42 pm

mrslieb wrote:

~Fake McCoy

NO DON'T! PLEASE fight back! You have so much knowledge in this area, you could really educate a few people.
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:46 pm

mrslieb wrote:
G-d Bless you Kate. That was beautiful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Ditto.

It is a great relief to know that there are many other countries much more civilized than we are in the U.S..
Back to top Go down
Negative Overload
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:50 am

The Last Unicorn wrote:
I'm wicked done with that place but my login is Red Tainted Rose pw suka01 if Vexing or anyone wants to keep playing with the fuckers.

Oh shit. You wicked fucking temptress you. Twisted Evil

I've been considering fucking with them for a while, ever since the one time I did resulted in the hilarious spectacle of them turning on themselves for a couple of days, in a frenzy of accusation and distrust and blame-casting. Not just on maggot, who was still there at that time, but on their own beloved too. It had me fucking howling with glee and delight, and I've been keenly looking for another opportunity.

Still, I don't know...I'm just so sick of their shit (see last post). I wonder if I should just let them babble to themselves in their little fucking asylum and wash my hands of their sickness.

On a much lighter note...
Anyone in touch with Vex? She doing good? I miss her.

--------------------------
She's good people, she is.
Back to top Go down
Miskatonic
Gestapo Recruit
Miskatonic

Number of posts : 239

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:47 am

Negative Overload wrote:

She ain't talking to me, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Gestapo Recruit

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:48 am

Negative Overload wrote:

On a much lighter note...

She's doing fine, as far as I know. I miss her though, too.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Gestapo Recruit

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:36 pm

Miskatonic wrote:
Negative Overload wrote:

So many friendships have fallen apart this year. It's unbelievable. Sad I hope you guys can fix it somehow. I don't know what happened and I think I don't even want to know, but I hope you guys will be all right eventually. Sad
Back to top Go down
Miskatonic
Gestapo Recruit
Miskatonic

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:58 pm

Kate wrote:
Miskatonic wrote:
Negative Overload wrote:

So many friendships have fallen apart this year. It's unbelievable. Sad I hope you guys can fix it somehow. I don't know what happened and I think I don't even want to know, but I hope you guys will be all right eventually. Sad

Well, given she's defriended me on LJ and Facebook, refuses to come to my house and expects my boyfriend to act as an intermediary between us, ain't happening any time soon.
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:03 am

What happened?
Back to top Go down
Vexing
The Tranny Hive-Mind

Number of posts : 122

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:22 am

Miskatonic wrote:
and expects my boyfriend to act as an intermediary between us

That's a lie and you know it.
This is part of the reason why we are no longer friends.
Back to top Go down
mrslieb
Gestapo Recruit
mrslieb

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 4:12 pm

That is so sad. Reread the thread. There are so many evil and horrible people in the world. You two are two of the good ones! I sincerely hope you can let go of whatever this is and work it out.
Back to top Go down
Miskatonic
Gestapo Recruit
Miskatonic

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:49 am

Vexing wrote:
Miskatonic wrote:

It's a lie you've only communicated with him, and furthermore told him what you expect me to do to "resolve" this? Whatever you say.
Back to top Go down
Vexing
The Tranny Hive-Mind

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:25 am

Miskatonic wrote:
Vexing wrote:
Miskatonic wrote:

It's a lie you've only communicated with him, and furthermore told him what you expect me to do to "resolve" this? Whatever you say.

The lie is that "I expect him to act as an intermediary between us."
I've done no such thing.
He instigated the line of questioning and I simply responded to his questions.
I initiated nothing.
He was concerned about us fighting and wanted to assist in a resolution.
I, in no way, ever expected - nor wanted - him to act as an intermediary.

Basically what you are insisting is that anything I say to my friend of 11 years about you is somehow using him as 'an intermediary'.
That is an utter fabrication and a real slap in the face that you would think I would treat my friend like that.

What did I actually expect?
I expected you would pick up the phone book and phone, ring me like a civilised human being and talk this over.
Not make wild accusations about my behaviour.

This is your problem Stephanie; you assume based on very little evidence.
Just like you assumed that I 'undeleted' my rant at DM.
But when presented with the actual facts, rather than believe them (or heaven forbid, acknowledge your mistake) you push on the argument for the sake of your pride.

This is twice now that you've accused me of doing things I have not done - and insulted me by accusing me of using my friend.
When you have the guts to acknowledge that, I'll be quite happy to let this all go.

P.S. what a wonderful ploy; now I'll never be able to talk to Jarrod again; for fear of mentioning you and then being accused of God knows what.
Back to top Go down
Miskatonic
Gestapo Recruit
Miskatonic

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:44 am

Well, Caitlin, phones work two ways.

Further, you've been in my house since the "argument" and said nothing to me.

So given that my partner is the only person with whom you've discussed your issues, I don't think it's an unfair assumption that you expected him to be intermediary, since you, who can also use a phonebook, who knows my LJ, who has my email, who had me friended on Facebook, did not choose to use any of those avenues to communicate with me.

Please do not try to coerce me or my boyfriend into action by making any further passive-aggressive insinuations.

This has been the point all along: only you can control your actions. You chose to distance yourself. Only you can choose to try to fix this.
Back to top Go down
Vexing
The Tranny Hive-Mind

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:19 am

Miskatonic wrote:
Well, Caitlin, phones work two ways.

Further, you've been in my house since the "argument" and said nothing to me.
I was waiting for an apology.
Which never came.

Quote :
So given that my partner is the only person with whom you've discussed your issues,
Thank you once again for insulting me to the core.
Yes, of course, Jarrod is my only friend in the world (because I'm such a loser) and my boyfriend doesn't exist. I just made it up that I'm going out with Ankh.

Quote :
I don't think it's an unfair assumption that you expected him to be intermediary,
What, like you assumed I had a magic 'undelete' button for php forums?
You owe me an apology. Several now.

Quote :
since you, who can also use a phonebook, who knows my LJ, who has my email, who had me friended on Facebook, did not choose to use any of those avenues to communicate with me.
Steph; why should I be the one to bow and scrape when it is you who cause the whole situation?
It is on your head to resolve this - I didn't wrong you in any way. This is YOUR mess to sort out.
Stop dodging responsibility and grow up.

Quote :
Please do not try to coerce me or my boyfriend into action by making any further passive-aggressive insinuations.
You have made far more insinuations than me.

Quote :
This has been the point all along: only you can control your actions. You chose to distance yourself. Only you can choose to try to fix this.
I didn't choose for you to lie about me, more than once.
My actions are justified.
Your are not.

Face it Stephanie, you chose to stick your nose into my business, where it did not belong, and make baseless accusations that were proven wrong.
You owe me at least one apology.
There is nothing for me to 'fix' since I can't do anything that will change the wiring in your brain that makes you a hysterical bitch that jumps to conclusions.
This is up to you to solve.

All you are doing is dancing around the fact that you need to own up to your mistakes.
It's obvious to...well, freaking everyone.

I have a problem with your behaviour and have chosen not to associate myself with you until you fix that behaviour.
That is a sensible and rational choice, since it is idiotic to put myself in a position to be further subjected to your childishness for no reason.
Only you can choose to fix this.

Your solution is "Cate needs to fucking suck it up and pretend nothing ever happened."
That is not a solution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Concerned Parent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned Parent   Concerned Parent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concerned Parent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaped! :: General :: Rants!-
Jump to: