Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am sick of Campaigning!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

I am sick of Campaigning! Empty
PostSubject: I am sick of Campaigning!   I am sick of Campaigning! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:04 pm

For Fucks Sake! I get calls every other hour on my cell phone, which has been unlisted, asking for me to vote for McCain!! I suspect my smart ass brother has passed along my number, FFS I have ALREADY voted and it wasn't for McShame! I get flyers in my mailbox slamming Obama and promoting lies which have long since been dispelled.. I am sick of my television and radio being inundated by negative ads and smears. Can we get this overwith before my blood pressure becomes fatally high?
Back to top Go down
Scorpi084
The One Who Drinks Bleedy Bear Juice
Scorpi084

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-08-10

I am sick of Campaigning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am sick of Campaigning!   I am sick of Campaigning! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:05 pm

See, and I would love a call from them. All I get are calls from Keith Ellison. Chris has gotten THREE calls from McCain.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpi084.livejournal.com

I am sick of Campaigning!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaped! :: General :: Rants!-
Jump to: