Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stabilize the bloody servers already, Blizzard!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Stabilize the bloody servers already, Blizzard!! Empty
PostSubject: Stabilize the bloody servers already, Blizzard!!   Stabilize the bloody servers already, Blizzard!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:47 pm

I love the new patch but the lag bursts and disconnects are making me want to chew someone's face off. AAARRRGGH! I need my scales for my armor!

P.S. Btw Unicorn, I sent you four more armor pieces in the mail. I'll make some more when I get the chance. Two of the ones I sent should be your level but the others are future pieces, I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Stabilize the bloody servers already, Blizzard!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabilize the bloody servers already, Blizzard!!   Stabilize the bloody servers already, Blizzard!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:02 am

Absolutely!! I got locked up so many times tonight trying to do simple things like looting.. I finally gave up and resigned myself to a book for the evening.
Back to top Go down

Stabilize the bloody servers already, Blizzard!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaped! :: General :: Rants!-
Jump to: