Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Did you know that a raped or molested child consents to the pregnancy??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Did you know that a raped or molested child consents to the pregnancy?? Empty
PostSubject: Did you know that a raped or molested child consents to the pregnancy??   Did you know that a raped or molested child consents to the pregnancy?? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:08 pm

According to this nitwit ...

Quote :
[-] by Plantgypc "Raccoon" posted 57 minutes ago (edited)

Answered That's the truth...

He wants to enact a pro choice that would allow abortions up to seven months. He says it's for rape and incest victims. Does this mean he thinks people are so stupid it takes them seven months to realize they were raped or had sex with a family member. Just another Obamanation. I think it will be a way for a woman to get rid of a kid because her boyfriend left her. Befre you jump down my throat I am pro choice, but within a time frame limit.

You do realize a child under the age of 12 has a 60% greater chance of dying from pregnancy related complications then a later teen? Why do you want to kill children?

No.. I'm flaming mad now..
You judgemental arrogant bitch !! How DARE you sit there in self congradulatory condesending smugness when you haven't the first clue what the living fuck you are talking about !
Trash!
I only recently found out my ex husband raped .. RAPED .. both my daughters! BOTH OF THEM.
WHy didn't they say anything before? They were scared. They believed his threats and there is a wholly human bizarre mixture of love, pain and rage in there..

People like you DISGUST me you ... I haven't words bad enough for you. You think the issue has an easy answer? Just "hey mom I'm pregnant by dad with my little sister, gotta go off to school now.."
You clueless.. (Censored)...

It is dipshits like you who continue to blame the victim not the abuser. I thank my lucky stars that neither of my girls got pregnant by this psychopath but they did get something.. both my girls now have HPV. Both are at risk of cervical cancer in the future.. both may eventually die..

I'm glad your world has easy answers, I really am.. living solo in uptopia must be interesting. Come join the real world.
Dont' EVER again badmouth victims of this type of crime.
You can't judge a road you've never walked.
Evil or Very Mad scratch Evil or Very Mad scratch Evil or Very Mad scratch Evil or Very Mad scratch
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that a raped or molested child consents to the pregnancy??   Did you know that a raped or molested child consents to the pregnancy?? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:42 pm

Can I have a link so I can join you in telling this moron off?
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that a raped or molested child consents to the pregnancy??   Did you know that a raped or molested child consents to the pregnancy?? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:20 pm

Here ya go.

Morons R us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you know that a raped or molested child consents to the pregnancy??   Did you know that a raped or molested child consents to the pregnancy?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you know that a raped or molested child consents to the pregnancy??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaped! :: General :: Rants!-
Jump to: