Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killing the fucking cunt tonight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Killing the fucking cunt tonight Empty
PostSubject: Killing the fucking cunt tonight   Killing the fucking cunt tonight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:49 pm

I just got wind that my "sister" was not only bad-mouthing me but also our mother last night at a party. She called my mother crazy. If you don't hear from me anymore, it's because I killed her and am in prison. I'm driving across town tonight and I'm going to beat that fucking cunt within an inch of her worthless life.
Back to top Go down
Scorpi084
The One Who Drinks Bleedy Bear Juice
Scorpi084

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Killing the fucking cunt tonight   Killing the fucking cunt tonight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:22 pm

That seems a little extreme... Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://scorpi084.livejournal.com
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Killing the fucking cunt tonight   Killing the fucking cunt tonight Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:01 pm

Well, there's no need to worry. She ended up crying on my shoulder and I'm such a big fucking puss I couldn't act on my rage...it would have been like hitting a kid. She has the mentality of a child because of all of the drug abuse.

I fucking suck, and not in the good way.
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Killing the fucking cunt tonight   Killing the fucking cunt tonight Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:00 am

Na DM.. you are just a good person no matter how pissed you get. I'd love to see you but coming to visit you in jail doesn't sound fun.. can't get drunk.
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Killing the fucking cunt tonight   Killing the fucking cunt tonight Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:47 am

I would have been just as pissed off as you were, Darkmoon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing the fucking cunt tonight   Killing the fucking cunt tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing the fucking cunt tonight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaped! :: General :: Rants!-
Jump to: