Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

McCanites.. Kwitcherbitchin!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

McCanites.. Kwitcherbitchin! Empty
PostSubject: McCanites.. Kwitcherbitchin!   McCanites.. Kwitcherbitchin! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:39 pm

I have really truly had it with all those whining assholes out there who say they will leave the country if Obama wins the election.
Aren't you people special.
Well bucky I didn't vote for his dad yet I fought for him. My brother did not vote for King George (either time) yet he fought for him, My father did not support LBJ but but went to Nam for him. My mother wasn't into Carter yet she fought for him.
It is self centered people like you who are destroying this country with your Me, Myself and I attitudes. You should be grateful to the people who gave you the right to act like a self centered maggot. You aren't though, instead you whine like a child whose favorite toy has been taken away.
Take your assess out of my country because this land was built on courage and perserverance not cowardice and slinking away like a infected weasel.
By the way which country did you think wants you with your egocentric narcassistic personalities.
I have friends in many countries and I wouldn't think they'd want you either.
Back to top Go down
Scorpi084
The One Who Drinks Bleedy Bear Juice
Scorpi084

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-08-10

McCanites.. Kwitcherbitchin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCanites.. Kwitcherbitchin!   McCanites.. Kwitcherbitchin! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:18 am

I don't know. If McCain wins, I might find somewhere else to go. Not because I think anyone would particularly miss me, but because I'd like to live abroad at some point anyway, and this seems as good a kickstart as any.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpi084.livejournal.com

McCanites.. Kwitcherbitchin!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaped! :: General :: Rants!-
Jump to: