Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another gem of bad grammar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Another gem of bad grammar Empty
PostSubject: Another gem of bad grammar   Another gem of bad grammar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:09 pm

Harley wrote:
Quote :
That is called typing mistakes, and if you go over this page you shall find many! Also I never said I came here to teach! If your IQ is not as high as mine that's your own problem, not mine. For those of you who Question my grammar, it is southern because I am southern, born and breed and proud of it! I actually came here today to apologize for starting out so harsh, however I would be apologizing all day. So instead I apologize for ever coming to your ignorant post!

Allegedly this guy has a "169" IQ

He still won't answer which breed he is.. lmao...
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Another gem of bad grammar   Another gem of bad grammar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:39 pm

Where was this?
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Another gem of bad grammar   Another gem of bad grammar Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:49 pm

Sodaheads: http://www.sodahead.com/blog/15272/?page=3#post_166662
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Another gem of bad grammar   Another gem of bad grammar Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:31 am

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another gem of bad grammar   Another gem of bad grammar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another gem of bad grammar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaped! :: General :: Rants!-
Jump to: