Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fucking dilemmas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Miskatonic
Gestapo Recruit
Miskatonic

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Fucking dilemmas Empty
PostSubject: Fucking dilemmas   Fucking dilemmas Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:30 am

I hate these situations where you can't say anything for fear of just making everything worse. But you feel like you HAVE to say something to stop someone doing something moronic. And knowing they won't thank you for it, or probably even change what they're doing! At which point it almost becomes self-indulgent to make the effort and be honest with them, because you're only making yourself feel better.

It's like dealing with fucking trolls back at PCT, you're always holding out the hope that one day, something might get through to the wankers, and even though everything just gets thrown back at you time and time again you keep trying until you just want to explode.

YAY UNIVERSE FUN.
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Gestapo Recruit
Zeb

Number of posts : 204

Fucking dilemmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking dilemmas   Fucking dilemmas Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:57 am

Miskatonic wrote:

It's like dealing with fucking trolls back at PCT, you're always holding out the hope that one day, something might get through to the wankers, and even though everything just gets thrown back at you time and time again you keep trying until you just want to explode.

You have a higher pain threshold than i. I've long since given up on trying to get through to people. Fuck it i say.
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Fucking dilemmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking dilemmas   Fucking dilemmas Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:43 pm

I find myself poised to respond to a post and then I throw my hands up and say "Fuck it!" and then I don't bother.

Anti-choice peiple lie in every post they make. They care nothing for the embryo, they just hate women. This is why I am tired of the "what is a fetus and what is it's worth/value" discussions. They are the biggest red herrings ever.
Back to top Go down
Negative Overload
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Fucking dilemmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking dilemmas   Fucking dilemmas Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:26 pm

I do the same at PCT anymore. A couple of times I wanted to, but then I realized one of two things:

1. Sweet is from that horrible PLA site, she's a bigoted, hateful "christian" of the worst kind, and nothing good will come from her ever.

2. Anything I post is liable to draw a novella from Chris, and I don't have enough time in the day to read his long-winded, invariably incorrect horseshit, or deal with his inability to admit to being mistaken about ANYTHING EVER.

So fuck it. It can be taken from the internet and I won't miss it a jot.

--------------------
I do still find myself tempted to fuck with those PLA shitheads again, though...
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392

Fucking dilemmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking dilemmas   Fucking dilemmas Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:51 pm

Quote :
I do still find myself tempted to fuck with those PLA shitheads again, though...

Even I stop in and zing them from time to time just to screw with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fucking dilemmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking dilemmas   Fucking dilemmas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fucking dilemmas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaped! :: General :: Rants!-
Jump to: