Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Really, America? Really?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwynnthiere
Beauty And Brains With A Fetish For Chains
Gwynnthiere

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Really, America? Really?! Empty
PostSubject: Really, America? Really?!   Really, America? Really?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:35 pm

Oil? You're fucking worried about oil?
$10? You're screaming and cussing me out because your business lost $10?! TEN FUCKING DOLLARS IS YOUR BIGGEST WORRY?!

Seriously grow the fuck up. Take a fucking look around. Oh don't know what I'm talking about? How about this:

Quote :
Venezuela and Bolivia have both thrown the US ambassadors out of their countries. Oh... and by the way... long-range Russian bombers just landed in Venezuela.

Do you understand what this means? Y halo dere Russia! Good-bye precious oil you love so much, hello Russian bombers!

Quote :
You think we can just stroll down their to kick their ass and take their gas? Venezuela has strategic alliances with China AND Russia. What a concept -- allies. And they are not merely economic ties. Russians and Venezuelans are having joint military exercises in the Caribbean. This is a direct response to this administration's decision to place anti-missile defense systems along Russia's borders.

Don't care cause that's "so far away"? Let's point out THIS tidbit.

Yahoo! Finance wrote:
Dow Jones: Down 243.53 (2.13%) as of 12:33PM ET

While this is better than the -303 this morning, this is STILL VERY BAD.

Jesus christ I hate every single one of you narrowminded, nearsighted motherfuckers. Today is not a day to bitch about how horrible your life is because I can't get back $10 you didn't know was missing.
Back to top Go down
https://escaped.forumotion.net
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Really, America? Really?!   Really, America? Really?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:29 pm

I agree with everything in your post but what is the $10 thing about?
Back to top Go down
Gwynnthiere
Gwynnthiere

PostSubject: Re: Really, America? Really?!   Really, America? Really?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:46 pm

I work in billing. Some little shit verbally abused me for about 5 minutes because I couldn't give him $10
Back to top Go down
Gwynnthiere
Gwynnthiere

PostSubject: Re: Really, America? Really?!   Really, America? Really?! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:23 am

By the by.

Dow Jones ended the Stock Market today at -504.48 / -4.42%
Sep 15 4:05pm ET †
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really, America? Really?!   Really, America? Really?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really, America? Really?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaped! :: General :: Rants!-
Jump to: