Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ugh! Freaking prolifers!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Ugh! Freaking prolifers! Empty
PostSubject: Ugh! Freaking prolifers!   Ugh! Freaking prolifers! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:20 pm

So I sorta went verbally postal on one who proposed we put the abortion issue up for a vote:

Answered It is my body!

People people people..why do so many persist in the idea that if you make abortion illegal it will magically disappear? Study the time before abortion was legal and you will see they still happened, Women Died from unsafe botched back alley or do it yourself abortions. Women Died taking dangerous chemicals to induce abortions. Women Died using coat hangers and knitting needles to induce abortions. Women Died from infections and blood loss after an abortion.
I'm so glad so many of you so called prolife people are so concerned about the non sentient little embryos but you are ignoring why abortion was legalized in the first place...

WOMEN DIED.

I realize that to many womens lives have no importance but get acquainted with the facts. Abortion was legalized To Save The Lives of Women!
Being "pro life" isn't pro life it is pro fetal or embronic life but the women don't matter to you people.
You screech "Life!" at the tops of your lungs but whose life are you talking about? Aren't you the same people who then advocate cutting funding for social programs to help these forced births and their parents out afteward? So what you really mean is you want control. You don't actually give a damn about a life you just want control of women because in our society women are closer to being true equals then we have ever been so the hysterics jump around on their bandwagon desperately trying to find a new way to control women and have seized on our sex organs as the method.

Though I liked my moms response :
Quote :
Can we put vasectomies up for a vote too?
Back to top Go down
Scorpi084
The One Who Drinks Bleedy Bear Juice
Scorpi084

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Ugh! Freaking prolifers!   Ugh! Freaking prolifers! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:04 pm

Quote :
why do so many persist in the idea that if you make abortion illegal it will magically disappear?

My guess is that they don't actually believe this. They can't, obviously, come right out and say that if we return to that kind of scenario, then the bitches trying to shirk their responsibility will get their rightful punishment. So they couch their hatred for women inside stupid lies.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpi084.livejournal.com
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Ugh! Freaking prolifers!   Ugh! Freaking prolifers! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:26 am

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh! Freaking prolifers!   Ugh! Freaking prolifers! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh! Freaking prolifers!
Page 1 of 1