Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather.

Go down 
+2
futureshock
Gwynnthiere
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwynnthiere
Beauty And Brains With A Fetish For Chains
Gwynnthiere

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2008-07-28

I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather. Empty
PostSubject: I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather.   I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:19 am

You miserable, horrid, selfish little son of a bitch. Where the hell do you get off pulling this kind of bullshit with the lives of my mother and my little brother?Where the hell do you get off throwing a single mother, a single DISABLED mother and her son out on the street with not a single place to go or any money in their pocket for even a hotel room! You made my mother...one of the strongest people I can think of, cry so hard she couldn't breathe. You will pay for this. If I have to spend every dime I have, you will pay for hurting her like this.

And then, then you turned to my Nana and you were surprised she was mad at you. You lied to her face when she asked you to be sure you wouldn't kick my mother out. You said my mother would be there as long as she liked and that you wouldn't kick her out and now? Now my Nana has lost $300 on a plane ticket because you? You wanted $200 more a month. And that's really what this is about isn't it? Money. And who, people wonder, was the asshole who offered to pay $200 more a month to take a house from a single mother with no money aside from rent? A single mother who gets money from Nana so she can eat?

My Grandfather. Not the grandfather. My mother's father. Her flesh and blood, her sire. He goes behind her back and offers you $200 more a month in rent. And you take it. Did you ever stop to think about the situation? What did he tell you? "I'll be able to afford it because great-grandmother will be moving in with me." GREAT GRAMMA DOESN'T HAVE CONTROL OF HER OWN FUNDS ANYMORE! AUNT PATTY HAS POA! GRANDFATHER CAN'T GET A DAMN DIME! And why? Cause he tried to steal her money before. Aunt Patty canceled all her credit cards and locked down her funds because that woman is damn near a hundred and cannot at this point take care of herself anymore. HE WON'T BE ABLE TO PAY! And why did he do it? Because she wouldn't let him buy the house and still pay for everything. Because she did not fall for his scam. Did you seriously forget about the fact that he used to beat the shit out of you and mom? Really?

You will get yours. And I will make sure of it.

I wonder.

What does your god think of you now?
Back to top Go down
https://escaped.forumotion.net
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather.   I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:57 pm

People suck, even our own familes, sometimes.

GRRR, I share your outrage!
Back to top Go down
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather.   I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:31 pm

*pimp-slaps the asshole and gives him a kick in the rear for good measure*
Back to top Go down
Vexing
The Tranny Hive-Mind

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather.   I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:56 am

Last edited by Vexing on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather.   I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:29 am

I"m in the mood for a little ass stompin.. where do I find this archaic asshole??
Back to top Go down
Gwynnthiere
Gwynnthiere

PostSubject: Re: I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather.   I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:39 am

Georgia, sadly. I sooo wish I had the money to fly out there. Mom has asked me to wait till she is out of the house before I call them and say pretty much this to them, so i'm trying hard to bite my tongue.
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather.   I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 10:27 am

It would be cramped quarters but I have an aerobed available here in Maine if they need somewhere to regroup and a nice apartment with Sunchild and I.
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

PostSubject: Re: I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather.   I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:18 pm

So where is your mom going to go? How do your grandfather and uncle justify this? Is your grandmother alive? What does she say?
Back to top Go down
Gwynnthiere
Gwynnthiere

PostSubject: Re: I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather.   I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:53 pm

My uncle is simply stating "It's my house." aka "I do what I want." Our grandfather is avoiding speaking to anyone as of yet.

Mom is going to Louisville, KY to stay with my Nana(her mom) until she can get on her feet. One of my great aunts and her husband fixes up houses for resale, and they're gonna fix one up for living and let mom stay there a bit. The end goal is to get my mother out here, but the cost is too high at the moment.

And thank you Jincks, but mom can't afford the trip up there. She can barely afford to drive to KY. If I had the fundage I'd fly out there and drive her here. At the very least toss her in a hotel room till we found a place. Mom and I have not always gotten along, you all know that, but dammit she's my mom.

"No one puts baby in the corner."
Back to top Go down
jade_calliope
Gestapo Recruit
jade_calliope

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather.   I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Hey, Louisville is my old stomping ground. I am so sorry that your mom is going through this and may whatever powers that be in the universe place a very big rock of karma on your uncle and grandfather and soon.

I know you said your mom has some health issues. There are a lot of places in Louisville that are really good about accomodating employees with physical issues. If it looks like she is going to be there longer than planned, maybe she could look into vocational rehabilitation? They helped me LOADS with my hearing aids and helped me go to college and in KY, they do a lot for helping people find jobs and get whatever equipment they need to help faciliate employment.
Back to top Go down
Gwynnthiere
Gwynnthiere

PostSubject: Re: I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather.   I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:34 am

She wants to move here so she can help me with my cancer stuff. We used to live in Louisville, it's where I spent most my childhood Wink
Back to top Go down
jade_calliope
Gestapo Recruit
jade_calliope

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather.   I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:06 am

OMG. Seriously???

I was born and raised in Louisville! Talk about small world!
Back to top Go down
Gwynnthiere
Gwynnthiere

PostSubject: Re: I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather.   I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:09 am

Six Degrees of Separation
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

PostSubject: Re: I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather.   I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:35 am

from Kevin Bacon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather.   I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have no Uncle. I have no Grandfather.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaped! :: General :: Rants!-
Jump to: