Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Essay time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miskatonic
Gestapo Recruit
Miskatonic

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Essay time Empty
PostSubject: Essay time   Essay time Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:09 am

Dear Academics,

WHY DO YOU TALK SO MUCH FUCKING SHIT ALL THE TIME? MAKE YOUR POINT AND MOVE ON YOU CRYPTIC WANKTARDS.

Dear Lecturer,

IT DOES NOT TAKE 3500 WORDS TO MAKE A REALLY BASIC POINT. REPEATING MYSELF OVER AND OVER TO MAKE WORD COUNT AND CRAMMING IN SEMI-RELEVANT QUOTES WILL NOT IMPROVE MY GRADES, I'M PRETTY CERTAIN. *whinges some moar*
Back to top Go down
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Essay time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Essay time   Essay time Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:21 am

WHY DON'T I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT? IT'S SO OBSCURE AND IT MAKES ME FEEL STUPID!!

Ahem...seriously though, I learned that a lot of academic scholars talked confusing shit to cover the fact that they really didn't know what the hell they were doing and were just in it for the paycheck. Don't know how it is in NZ or northern states but that seemed to be the common denominator in the South. Throw out a bunch of obscure alternate words that had the same meaning to throw the recipient off-guard and make them feel like an idiot. Yup, sounds like standard college education here.
Back to top Go down

Essay time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaped! :: General :: Rants!-
Jump to: