Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brain bleach, please. *vomits*

Go down 
+2
Phoenix
Darkmoon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Brain bleach, please. *vomits* Empty
PostSubject: Brain bleach, please. *vomits*   Brain bleach, please. *vomits* Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:01 am

One of the huge drawbacks of having a big imagination is when a fifty year old friend of your mother's calls and wants to give you graphic details about the oral sex she had last night.

Seriously, I could NOT make this shit up if I tried. I hung up the phone with her ten minutes ago and now I wish there was such a thing as eye bleach for the imagination. I could have happily lived for a thousand years without hearing that and unfortunately for me, telling me something is like putting a picture under my nose. I watched it and now I can't un-watch it.

I'm going to be suffering post-traumatic stress syndrome and having nightmares for weeks. Now I really have to get back to writing my current WIP because I need to ERASE the mental picture of...of...that.

*shudders and curls into a ball*

P.S. WHY is everyone sexually traumatizing me lately? First with the friend of my nephew's having...impure...thoughts and now with the middle-aged woman trying to give me sexcapades over the godammned phone??

What god did I offend?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Gestapo Recruit
Phoenix

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Brain bleach, please. *vomits*   Brain bleach, please. *vomits* Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:27 am

Good GRIEF that sounds like a sitcom sketch!
Back to top Go down
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

PostSubject: Re: Brain bleach, please. *vomits*   Brain bleach, please. *vomits* Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:33 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Good GRIEF that sounds like a sitcom sketch!

Hey, I should write that and send it to a tv station. It could be called "Horrible things you didn't want to know" or something.
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Brain bleach, please. *vomits*   Brain bleach, please. *vomits* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:22 pm

What was so bad about it?
Back to top Go down
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

PostSubject: Re: Brain bleach, please. *vomits*   Brain bleach, please. *vomits* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:55 pm

futureshock wrote:

Are you joking? Shocked

I don't know how else to explain why it creeps me out for a middle-aged friend of my mother's to give me a fully detailed account of her sexual activities. I may read and write erotica but there's a difference between reading about hot young things and hearing your Mom's friend talk about how some dude went down on her all night long. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Gestapo Recruit
Zeb

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Brain bleach, please. *vomits*   Brain bleach, please. *vomits* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:52 pm

futureshock wrote:

Imagine having a conversation with your father/grandfather/vernon/*insert any male whose sex life you don't need to know about* about the best way to get him off and maybe you'll get the point.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: Brain bleach, please. *vomits*   Brain bleach, please. *vomits* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:07 pm

Zeb wrote:
futureshock wrote:

Imagine having a conversation with your father/grandfather/vernon/*insert any male whose sex life you don't need to know about* about the best way to get him off and maybe you'll get the point.

YEAH Z THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE VISUAL!

geek
Back to top Go down
Zeb
Gestapo Recruit
Zeb

Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Brain bleach, please. *vomits*   Brain bleach, please. *vomits* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:34 pm

Kate wrote:

YEAH Z THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE VISUAL!

geek

Yep i'm so subtle like that lol.
Back to top Go down
Gwynnthiere
Beauty And Brains With A Fetish For Chains
Gwynnthiere

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Brain bleach, please. *vomits*   Brain bleach, please. *vomits* Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:52 pm

I have a Vernon filter in mah brain now. I didn't hafta see it Wink
Back to top Go down
https://escaped.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brain bleach, please. *vomits*   Brain bleach, please. *vomits* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brain bleach, please. *vomits*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaped! :: General :: Rants!-
Jump to: