Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fuck you Mother Nature

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwynnthiere
Beauty And Brains With A Fetish For Chains
Gwynnthiere

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Fuck you Mother Nature Empty
PostSubject: Fuck you Mother Nature   Fuck you Mother Nature Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:35 pm

Fuck you fuck you fuck you.

Two months of bleeding isn't enough?! Here I am stressed out about surgery and you go and turn my crotch into the fucking red tide. I hate you, you miserable miserable bitch. I'm dizzy and lightheaded and I don't feel good and I think I echo all of woman kind here when we say go fuck yourself ffs cause ain't no one here getting any for a while!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://escaped.forumotion.net
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Mother Nature   Fuck you Mother Nature Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:36 pm

Here here! I'm just finishing with my monthly horribles and I wanted to jump off a bridge to end the pain two days ago. I totally know where you're coming from (except I'm fortunate not to have bled for the extended time you have and I don't have to worry about surgery).

Hugs, dear. If you want to talk the offer still stands. Just send me a PM when you get home and I can give you a jingle.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Mother Nature   Fuck you Mother Nature Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:44 pm

YEAH, FUCK YOU, MOTHER NATURE!

*huggles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Mother Nature   Fuck you Mother Nature Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck you Mother Nature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaped! :: General :: Rants!-
Jump to: