Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMFG...I just...OMFG!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-07-29

OMFG...I just...OMFG!! Empty
PostSubject: OMFG...I just...OMFG!!   OMFG...I just...OMFG!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:48 am

I've recently been informed that one of my nephew's friends has a thing for me. Uh....I just...dude...that's...funky.

Now, maybe some men* (see note) would find it...uh...ego inspiring? That they are attractive to hot young things but I just felt bloody uncomfortable. I always thought that guy looked at me a little differently from my nephew's other friends but I just thought it was because he was pretty direct. The worst part is he's friggin' cute and though I wouldn't dream of touching him with a ten foot pole now I know I would have if I were his age.

I feel...gross...*shudder*

I don't know if I'll ever be able to refrain from running away screaming the next time he touches my hair and tells me how beautiful he thinks it is. I used to just take it as an ass-kissing compliment but now...

*Darkmoon-shaped hole appears in the wall*

(note: most often Men, not women...but I suppose some women might get off on it too but men seem to love the idea of barely legal girls getting off on them...puke)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Gestapo Recruit
Phoenix

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-08-11

OMFG...I just...OMFG!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG...I just...OMFG!!   OMFG...I just...OMFG!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:09 pm

ugh, how awkward and inappropriate. No wonder you want to cringe to death.

I'm making flapjacks. You may have one to help you through the ickiness.
Back to top Go down

OMFG...I just...OMFG!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaped! :: General :: Rants!-
Jump to: