Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer

Go down 
+2
Kate
futureshock
6 posters
AuthorMessage
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer Empty
PostSubject: Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer   Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:46 pm

Since the new reshuffling of certain websites I frequent, I find myself having less patience with certain people than I normally do.

For example, certain posts that struck me as STUPID, I would just let pass, previously. Now I feel like I can't hold back any longer, and I want to point out the stupidity to the stupid person. (If that's even possible, lol!)

Does anyone else feel this way? That certain posting behavior they used to let pass, they now feel compelled to tell the poster how they really feel?
Back to top Go down
Kate
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer   Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:30 pm

Not really, because I always (or most of the times) say what I think.

If that makes me a bitch, so be it.

It's not like I was put here on earth to conform and be nice.
Back to top Go down
Scorpi084
The One Who Drinks Bleedy Bear Juice
Scorpi084

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer   Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:16 pm

I believe my inability to play nice with the morons was part of the reason I left it all in the first place. So I'm going to go with no.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpi084.livejournal.com
Vexing
The Tranny Hive-Mind

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer   Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:28 pm

Last edited by Vexing on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer   Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:15 am

Early in my PCT days I was concerned with not pointing out to abject idiots they were idiots; I got over it.
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer   Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:33 am

I just can't take Mugen or Altari anymore, and I don't even know how to define their way of posting.
Back to top Go down
mrslieb
Gestapo Recruit
mrslieb

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer   Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:39 am

I guess on a similiar note, I am so sick of trying to debate the Israeli/Palestinian issue with idiots who don't even know the history of the region. If you want to talk about a topic that is so emotionally charged and painful for so many people, have the decency to google it first.

If one more person says to me, "Oh teh Palestinian people were there for thousands of years and the mean Jews moved in sixty years ago and dragged millions of innocent Arab people out of their homes by the hair and forced them into refugee camps. The Jews should just give it back. Those bloody Jews don't want peace" I'll scream. Not a single historian agrees with this viewpoint. Google people, read a book, talk to a fourth grader, just educate yourself on a topic before you discuss it! Otherwise go drown in your own spew.

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to open up a debate on the topic. Just giving my example of internet stupidity.
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer   Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:58 pm

I'm right there with you, on that subject, Mrs. Lieb.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Gestapo Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer   Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:03 pm

mrslieb wrote:
I guess on a similiar note, I am so sick of trying to debate the Israeli/Palestinian issue with idiots who don't even know the history of the region. If you want to talk about a topic that is so emotionally charged and painful for so many people, have the decency to google it first.

If one more person says to me, "Oh teh Palestinian people were there for thousands of years and the mean Jews moved in sixty years ago and dragged millions of innocent Arab people out of their homes by the hair and forced them into refugee camps. The Jews should just give it back. Those bloody Jews don't want peace" I'll scream. Not a single historian agrees with this viewpoint. Google people, read a book, talk to a fourth grader, just educate yourself on a topic before you discuss it! Otherwise go drown in your own spew.

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to open up a debate on the topic. Just giving my example of internet stupidity.

Considering how painfully ignorant people are about even the most notorious events of the history (we're speaking WW2, the Civil War etc.), this doesn't surprise me at all. But it still makes me want to wash my eyes with bleach, scream at the uneducated idiots and make them attend school again. I can't stand this kind of ignorance. I guess it's true that common knowledge no longer really exists. It's awful.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Gestapo Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer   Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:05 pm

Vexing wrote:
Kate wrote:
Not really, because I always (or most of the times) say what I think.

Which is why we loves you!
Heart! Heart! Heart!

Heart! And I love you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer   Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinds of Behavior I Can't Stand Any Longer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaped! :: General :: Rants!-
Jump to: