Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fuck you Richard!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeb
Gestapo Recruit
Zeb

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Fuck you Richard! Empty
PostSubject: Fuck you Richard!   Fuck you Richard! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:40 pm

When the diversity policy was created at work it wasn't with the purpose of telling you what to think. It was to stop people from acting out their bigotry, GTFO.

Yes i know you don't "like gays" and that you "won't accept that kind of behaviour", thats fine, i don't accept your bigoted bullshit as gospel like you seem to think it is.

However don't expect me to be fine with you after you announced that "theres a fine line between them (gays) and paedophiles". My cousin killed himself in a fire because of people saying his sort of homophobic BS to his face, this was 8 years ago and it still rips through me, so no i won't be fucking acting like all is well with the world.

I really hope that none of your grandchildren turn out to be gay or the victim of a kiddy fiddler.
Back to top Go down
iamnotanoctopus
Totally An Octopus...Or A Cupcake
iamnotanoctopus

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Fuck you Richard! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you Richard!   Fuck you Richard! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:00 pm

Wow. What a stupid fucktard.
Back to top Go down

Fuck you Richard!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escaped! :: General :: Rants!-
Jump to: