Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, good luck!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Well, good luck! Empty
PostSubject: Well, good luck!   Well, good luck! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:12 am

Good luck to all of you people in the US today. We're thinking of you and we have our fingers crossed.

I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Well, good luck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, good luck!   Well, good luck! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:04 am

Thanks Kate. I'm going right after I drop Sunchild off for school.
Back to top Go down
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Well, good luck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, good luck!   Well, good luck! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:16 pm

I just spent two hours standing in line to vote. This is the highest turnout rate on election day I've ever seen in my area. I voted Obama, of course. I'll have to wrestle the tv away from my husband tonight to see who wins.
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Well, good luck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, good luck!   Well, good luck! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:51 am

NOt only did hte best man win but Sout Dakota (I'm tpisy) horrid rigid abortion law get overturned but the good citizens of the State of Colorado smashed down that stupid embryonic personhood crap !! HAIL THINKING AMERICANS !! (Screw the bots!) Finally my countrymen get it right !
Back to top Go down
Negative Overload
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Well, good luck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, good luck!   Well, good luck! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:13 pm

And then they turned around and fucked over gay people in California, of all fucking places.

And then things turned around AGAIN when Connecticut passed a law allowing gay marriage!

I am on a fucking emotional roller coaster here!

------------------------
Jane! Stop this crazy thing!
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Well, good luck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, good luck!   Well, good luck! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:27 am

Look on the bright side.. Colorado voted down that ridiculous bill to define a embryo as a person.
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Well, good luck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, good luck!   Well, good luck! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:50 pm

Negative Overload wrote:
And then they turned around and fucked over gay people in California, of all fucking places.

And then things turned around AGAIN when Connecticut passed a law allowing gay marriage!

I am on a fucking emotional roller coaster here!

------------------------
Jane! Stop this crazy thing!

People voted against gay marriage because they were LIED to by the Mormon Church, of all things! The church poured millions of dollars into ads that were complete lies. For example, the ads made people believe that if gay marriage was legal then their ministers, priests, etc. could go to jail for:
1. refusing to perform a gay marriage ceremony and/or
2. preaching against homosexuality, (as they do now).

People were also told that if gay marriage were legal gay sex would be taught in schools.
None of those things are true, but people believed it all.

Why isn't it illegal to lie like that on the public airways???
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Well, good luck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, good luck!   Well, good luck! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:33 am

I vote we make mormons illegal...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well, good luck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, good luck!   Well, good luck! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, good luck!
Page 1 of 1