Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator of VP Debate Says Pailn "Blew Me Off"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Moderator of VP Debate Says Pailn "Blew Me Off" Empty
PostSubject: Moderator of VP Debate Says Pailn "Blew Me Off"   Moderator of VP Debate Says Pailn "Blew Me Off" Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:39 pm

Ifill: Palin "Blew Me Off"

On "Meet the Press" Sunday morning, vice presidential debate moderator Gwen Ifill said Palin "more than ignored" some of her questions -- she "blew me off." She added that Palin decided to "give a stump speech" instead of a debate, and that there's "little a moderator can do" to stop that. Watch the video of this discussion here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/05/ifill-palin-blew-me-off_n_132028.html
Back to top Go down
Kate
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Moderator of VP Debate Says Pailn "Blew Me Off"   Moderator of VP Debate Says Pailn "Blew Me Off" Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:25 pm

Well, Gwen is spot on. That's exactly what Palin had done.
Back to top Go down
iamnotanoctopus
Totally An Octopus...Or A Cupcake
iamnotanoctopus

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Moderator of VP Debate Says Pailn "Blew Me Off"   Moderator of VP Debate Says Pailn "Blew Me Off" Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:54 pm

Not to mention how much pressure the Republicans put on her not to challenge anything Palin said.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Moderator of VP Debate Says Pailn "Blew Me Off"   Moderator of VP Debate Says Pailn "Blew Me Off" Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:39 pm

Because challenging republicans means you are BIASED against them, ya know?
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Moderator of VP Debate Says Pailn "Blew Me Off"   Moderator of VP Debate Says Pailn "Blew Me Off" Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:31 am

I not so fondly call our republican party Reichthuglicans. They seem to have some things in common with Stalin and Hitler.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Gestapo Recruit
Phoenix

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Moderator of VP Debate Says Pailn "Blew Me Off"   Moderator of VP Debate Says Pailn "Blew Me Off" Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:54 pm

She is totally pointing out the obvious.

I HATE PALIN SO MUCH!!!
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Moderator of VP Debate Says Pailn "Blew Me Off"   Moderator of VP Debate Says Pailn "Blew Me Off" Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:49 pm

Me, too.
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Moderator of VP Debate Says Pailn "Blew Me Off"   Moderator of VP Debate Says Pailn "Blew Me Off" Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:52 pm

According to Time magazine, John McCain wanted Joe Lieberman for his vp, and his second choice was Tom Ridge. The Republican party "elders" vetoed both and that left McCain scrambling for a third pick with very little time to do it. He had not vetted Palin very well at all, obviously. He has many differences in opinion on major issues with her. The causes of global warming is one such area. Palin doesn't believe it's man-made at all, while McCain knows a lot of it is. The drilling in Alaska is another area, Palin for McCain against. Also, McCain is against spending money on "pork" projects like the bridge to nowhere, whereas Palin actively campaigned for money for that very bridge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator of VP Debate Says Pailn "Blew Me Off"   Moderator of VP Debate Says Pailn "Blew Me Off" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1