Escaped!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Escaped!

A haven for those who have fled from the sheer idiocy of a certain site on the internet. These people have come here to be safe, debate many different topics and just have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Letter to my ex

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Letter to my ex Empty
PostSubject: Letter to my ex   Letter to my ex Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:58 am

Letter to my Ex..

I don't have words to describe how I feel entirely. Once I loved you beyond every other man alive; How COULD you do that? You who always professed kiddie fiddlers needed to be summarily shot and given no second chances.. you KNEW what you were doing, you KNEW it was wrong, you KNEW the damage you did. For fucks sake you were married to a COP!
I try, I really really try to come up with a punishment that fits your crime.......and I fail. I cannot think of anything dire enough for you. Perhaps because in the end I blame myself for not seeing the signs of your deviance and knowing that all the punishments in the world will not undo the harm you caused.
They loved you, trusted you and you repaid that care and trust with deciet, deviance and dishonor.
I hope you spend the rest of your miserable life behind bars being bubba's bitch, extorted, assaulted and intimidated.
You stole their childhoods, you stole their innocence, you jaded their love and I hope there is some god out there who will forgive you because I assure you I never will.
I wish I could feel hatred for you, I really do because then I would at least feel something but to me you are as a stranger, some unknown person whose life I never felt touch my own. I feel nothing. I just want you gone so my children can have a chance at healing, to learn to live with what you've done, hopefully to choose to live beyond the terrible betrayal you inflicted.
As khan said "For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
I'd say Die in a Fire but that is too merciful for you.
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Letter to my ex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to my ex   Letter to my ex Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:10 am

And my ex's defense attorney is... The Asshole Who Put The Girls in The Home in the First Place !!
OMFG !! His divorce lawyer is also going to be his defense attorney. Kayne is responsible for the girls being in that home to become victims of child rape in the first place and now he is the defense attorney?? WTF???
I cannot tell you how mad I am about this. I am at the pinnacle of pissitivity!!
Isn't this some sort of conflict of interest??
Back to top Go down
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Letter to my ex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to my ex   Letter to my ex Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:15 am

All I can say right now is I'm working on it. I'm so sorry, I know that doesn't help. The Hunt is going to get this fucker.
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Letter to my ex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to my ex   Letter to my ex Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:18 am

Mr. Kayne called today to speak to my daughter and I told him "Get a warrant or order and speak to my lawyer and her victim advocate." no way in hell am I going to let that asshole grill my daughter ahead time. He pointed out he has a right to his own investigation; I pointed out she has the right not to answer his questions and as her custodial parent I have the right to deny him access to her.
Back to top Go down
Darkmoon
Final Fantasy Whore
Darkmoon

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Letter to my ex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to my ex   Letter to my ex Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:29 am

*hugs*

It sounds like you and the girls are in for a grueling battle. If you need me, just send me a PM and I'll do my best to help however I can.
Back to top Go down
Miskatonic
Gestapo Recruit
Miskatonic

Number of posts : 239

Letter to my ex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to my ex   Letter to my ex Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:48 am

Jesus, what a douche. I'm sorry you gals have to go through this bullshit, LU.
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Letter to my ex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to my ex   Letter to my ex Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:00 pm

Thank you both. This is going to be tough for all of us. Mostly I hope my ex plea bargians and the girls don't have to go to court but my mother is willing to fly me out to be with my daughters in court. I have victim advocates for both girls, our own attorney and the prosecuter is on our side of things. I am hoping the judge will agree to a conflict of interest since Kayne was instrumental in placing the girls into my ex's home where they became victims of sexual abuse. It would be highly unusual for him to now serve as the defense attorney to the same man.
Back to top Go down
futureshock
Gestapo Recruit

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Letter to my ex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to my ex   Letter to my ex Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:48 pm

I can't believe that guy thought you were stupid enough to let him talk to your daughter without your attorney present!
Back to top Go down
The Last Unicorn
The Tainted
The Last Unicorn

Letter to my ex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to my ex   Letter to my ex Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:20 pm

My youngest daughter is scared to go to school because he is out of jail on bail and Im contacting the prosecutors office and her victim advocate.
I really really hate that man..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Letter to my ex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter to my ex   Letter to my ex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letter to my ex
Page 1 of 1